Emergency House Calls
PriVET Pet Care is proud to offer emergency pet house calls throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.
Our veterinary professionals understand the challenges associated with visits to the vet, especially during an emergency. At a time when you and your beloved pet are feeling the most anxious, PriVET Pet Care is here to offer expert guidance and provide our undivided attention when it matters most.
When you reach out to our licensed veterinarians for a daytime emergency house call, we’ll make our best effort to accommodate travel to your place of residence and assess your pet’s condition. In most cases, our Providers will arrive as soon as possible depending on traffic and availability.
If you notice your pet is acting abnormal in any way, contact us for a phone consultation. If we feel as though it would benefit your beloved animal, we may recommend you transport them directly to an emergency veterinary facility for a better outcome.
What Is An Emergency Situation?
WHY WOULD I NEED AN EMERGENCY HOUSE CALL FOR MY PET?
Here are a few of the most common reasons pet guardians need to make an emergency house call.
- You are unable to lift a heavy dog.
- Your pet is trapped, struggling and damaging themselves.
- Attempts to move the pet are a physical danger to you, your bet or both.
- Transport accommodations to a veterinary care facility are unavailable or impossible to make.
SIGNS OF AN EMERGENCY SITUATION
If your pet is experiencing any of the following symptoms, contact our veterinary professionals for an emergency house call.
- Your pet is having difficulty breathing.
- Your pet’s abdomen is enlarged.
- You notice bleeding or open wounds.
- Your pet becomes unconscious or disoriented.
- Your pet has eaten something harmful or toxic.
- Your pet is unable to walk without apparent pain.
- Your pet is crying without any signs of external injury.